Hunters mid-term Conference
Last week saw our Hunters franchise network come together for our mid-term conference, this time at the lovely Bloomsbury Hotel in central London.
We simply love bringing our brilliant franchisees together, they are all so inspiring with their bounds of energy and enthusiasm. This year the event was hosted by yours truly and I was able to introduce some superb presentations. After I gave an update on our truly awesome year of growth for the network (36 and should end at 40 new locations), our head of marketing, Pernilla Tweddle, went through the amazing marketing push for 2015 (watch this space, there will be much more news on this to come), we had other presentations from key Hunters staff including an emotional address by our MD Kevin Hollinrake.
The audience were also treated to not 1 but 2 external speakers – Mark Beresford-Smith (chief economist for HSBC) with an interesting view of the housing market and Marcus Childs, a truly brilliant motivational speaker who entertained and enthused the entire crowd.
The event was rounded off with awards for our top performers for customer service, sales performance and going the extra mile, congratulations to:
- David Metcalfe (Yeadon) Customer Service Sales
- Gemma Allen (Manchester) Customer Service Lettings
- Sam Shariff (Stoke Newington) Sales Platinum Division
- Andrew Proctor (Skipton) Sales Gold Division
- Caroline Murgatroyd (Tring) Sales Silver Division
- Richard Wells (Catford) Sales Bronze Division
- Justin Johnson (Wetherby) Sales Group vs Target
- Armun Peeroozee (West Hampstead) Lettings Platinum Division
- Hari Patel (Harrow) Lettings Gold Division
- Andrew Mills (Sheffield) Lettings Silver Division
- Richard Cross (Abbey Wood) Lettings Bronze Division
- Maz Bham (Leeds) Lettings Group vs Target
We are now in the process of organising our main annual conference which takes place in March at York racecourse and next year’s event will be simply AWESOME!